1. You send us an image of the damage wheels and we send you a quote.
2. You make an appointmnent and drop off your car for the alloy wheel repair.
3. We repair the wheels in our workshop and you collect the car same day.
3 Reasons to Repair your Wheels
1. It is much cheaper than buying new wheels
When you purchase new Alloy Wheels you likely will have a different tyre offset. This means you will also need to buy tyres. Additionally you are also loosing the use of your current tyres which may have plenty of tread left.
2. Maintain your resale value
It is a proven fact that people are more comfortable buying a car fitted with factory parts. It is much easier to sell a clean un-modified car . Shiny clean and undamaged wheels present a car that has been well looked after When there is nothing to fault on a car it holds a higher value during sale and ownership.
3. Good time to customize
If your wheels are damaged you could choose to do a full respray on your wheels in any colour. Biggest trend at the moment is black wheels, its a great way to give your car a personal touch. All the damage to the wheels is fixed during the respray process so its a win win.
Team of Experts
A passion for cars , it runs through the whole family